At The Cottage Background

Friday, March 26, 2010

Home



Psalm 91

Security of the One Who Trusts in the LORD.

1He who dwells in the (A)shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the (B)shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say to the LORD, "My (C)refuge and my (D)fortress,
My God, in whom I (E)trust!"
3For it is He who delivers you from the (F)snare of the trapper
And from the deadly (G)pestilence.
4He will (H)cover you with His pinions,
And (I)under His wings you may seek refuge;
His (J)faithfulness is a (K)shield and bulwark.
5You (L)will not be afraid of the (M)terror by night,
Or of the (N)arrow that flies by day;
6Of the (O)pestilence that stalks in darkness,
Or of the (P)destruction that lays waste at noon.
7A thousand may fall at your side
And ten thousand at your right hand,
But (Q)it shall not approach you.
8You will only look on with your eyes
And (R)see the recompense of the wicked.
9For you have made the LORD, (S)my refuge,
Even the Most High, (T)your dwelling place.
10(U)No evil will befall you,
Nor will any plague come near your tent.
11For He will give (V)His angels charge concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways.
12They will (W)bear you up in their hands,
That you do not strike your foot against a stone.
13You will (X)tread upon the lion and cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.
14"(Y)Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will (Z)set him securely on high, because he has (AA)known My name.
15"He will (AB)call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and (AC)honor him.
16"With a (AD)long life I will satisfy him
And (AE)let him see My salvation."


Where do you live....?

Where do you breathe....?

Where do you run to when you can't stand the pressure and pain anymore....?

If we dwell in the presence... in the shelter... of our God... if we make camp, and make our home... our place of dwelling in Him, and where He resides... where He is.....

We will be in His shadow...
We can say with confidence... "My refuge! My fortress! My God in Whom I trust!"
He will deliver us.... me... from the trap of my enemie(s).
He will deliver me from deadly pestilence (a deadly or virulent epidemic disease,something that is considered harmful, destructive, or evil.)
He will cover us with His mighty wings... it is there that we will be covered... protected.
We will see that His faithfulness is a strong shield and protective wall against the enemy.

We can strongly say... "I will NOT be afraid... of anything!"
Not terror, fear, danger, disease, or threats that are the feeble and sometimes relentless attempts of the enemy to try and rob and destroy my life from what it really is... from what it is truly meant to be.

No matter what I see with my eyes...
No matter what I am "feeling" in my heart, or with my own body...
No matter what my circumstance looks like...
No matter what.

He is bigger than what I see... what I feel... and what may appear as hopeless, impossible, and unimaginable...

He is bigger.

HE IS BIGGER.

He has given His angels a charge to watch over me.
To guard me.
To bear me up.

I will not strike even my foot as I choose to walk in the light of His truth.
I will step on and crush the lion's and the cobra's in my life.
Even that which seems most lethal, poisonous, and able to take my life.

I can only be confident... I can only claim these things as my own if I choose.
I can only be victorious and able IF I am living in my Fathers house... in His place...
Only if I am finding my home with Him.
Finding my life... my confidence... my everything... IN HIM.

When I call.... HE WILL BE WITH ME.

When I am in trouble... HE WILL WALK IN THE MIDST OF IT. HE WILL RESCUE ME.

He will honor me... I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED.

With a long life He will satisfy me.

I WILL see His salvation.

I WILL see His deliverance.

I WILL see His redemption.

Praise You God!!

To You... ALL GLORY... ALL HONOR... AND ALL PRAISE.

All Praise Father God....

My whole life...

To You Alone.

May I never forget...
May I never forget Father WHO YOU ARE.

~m.

No comments:

Post a Comment